The Master Todoist Free Companion Website
How to Use a Simple App to Create Actionable To-Do Lists
I hope you enjoyed Master Todoist!.
In this small companion website, I've included a few bonuses that will
help you fully integrate this app into your daily routine.
Here are just a few things you'll get:
- All the links and resources in Master Todoist
- All the screen shots included in Master Todoist
- [Case Study] How to Plan Your Weekly Schedule
- [Video] An Overview of the Todoist App
- [Video] A walkthrough of the Tasks feature
- [Video] A walkthrough of the Projects feature
- [Video] A walkthrough of the core Settings in Todoist
Plus, I will be adding more goodies to this website in the months to come. So, if you’re interested in expanding on what you’ve learned in this book, then be sure to check back in regularly.
In his books, S.J. Scott provides daily action plans for every area of your life: health, fitness, work and personal relationships. Unlike other personal development guides, his content focuses on taking action. So instead of reading over-hyped strategies that rarely work in the real- world, you’ll get information that can be immediately implemented.
StartLinks and Resources
StartHow to Plan Your Weekly Schedule [A Case Study]
StartAll the Screen Shots from Master Todoist
Start[Video] An Overview of Master Todoist (3:51)
Start[Video] Tasks: The Basic Feature of Todoist (10:24)
Start[Video] Projects: The Simple Feature for Organizing Your Tasks (8:21)
Start[Video] Settings: How to Customize Your Todoist Experience (6:40)